Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hello all

Welcome to my blog. My name is Eli, I am 18 years old, and I am a seat vendor at Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs. I sell everything from hot dogs to water to peanuts to lemon chills. This is my fourth summer as a vendor, and my second in which I will be tracking my vending stats. I will follow how much I make compared to the weather, the teams starting pitcher, and weather the Cubs win or lose. Every day I will be bringing you these statistics, as well as information about the game, and interesting stories from the Friendly Condfines.
Also, on days the Cubs are not at home (And even on days that they are), I will be providing analysis on everything and anything to do with the world of sports. So get your ticket, grab a seat, and let's go.

1 comment:

Ben Kaberon said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you enjoy yourself and find -- hey is that a leprachuan over there!?